Different factor that is responsible for cardiovascular disease. Unhealthy diet is one of the major causes of cardiovascular disease. Physical inactivity, tobacco use and excess use of alcohol also causes of cardiovascular disease.
High Blood pressure, high blood glucose, high blood lipid and overweight are occur due to effect of unhealthy diet and physical inactivity. These “intermediate risks factors” can be measured in primary care facilities and indicate an increased risk of developing a heart attack, stroke, heart failure and other complications.
We can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by following some condition. Reduction of extra salt in the diet, fully control tobacco use, consuming food and vegetable more, regular physical exercise and avoiding use of alcohol. If we able to follow this condition, we will able to risk free from cardiovascular disease. The cardiovascular risk can also be reduced by preventing or treating hypertension, diabetes and raised blood lipids.
What causes cardiovascular disease?
- Smoking is one of the major causes of cardiovascular disease.
- Elevated level of fat and cholesterol in blood are also responsible for cardiovascular disease.
- Another cause of cardiovascular disease is high blood pressure.
- High level of sugar in blood is also major causes of cardiovascular disease.
- Another factor that causes cardiovascular disease is blood vessel inflammation.
- Some over-the-counter medications, prescription medications, dietary supplements and herbal remedies are causes cardiovascular disease.
- Stress is also causes cardiovascular disease.
- Excess use of salt in diet and excessive use of alcohol is causes cardiovascular disease.
Major causes of cardiovascular disease
Some major factor that causes cardiovascular disease is given below:
Smoking or tobacco use
smoking that can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease and heart disease. Smoking cigarettes are playing most rules for cardiovascular disease. The ingredients in cigarettes alone pose serious risks to the heart. The addictive agent of tobacco, nicotine, is the leading cause of cardiovascular disease associated with smoking. Smoking causes the following heart risks:
- Atherosclerosis: on the artery wall plaque buildup due to smoking, that can restricts blood flow. Nicotine play main role.
- High blood pressure: nicotine also play major rule for increase blood pressure.
- Reduction of oxygen flow: smoking also responsible for reduction of oxygen flow.
Excessive Alcohol intake also causes cardiovascular disease. Alcohol can affect the liver it is well known to everyone and abuse of the substance may lead to cirrhosis of the liver. But alcohol use is also a cause of cardiovascular disease. Abusing alcohol increases the fatty deposits in the blood leading to atherosclerosis; it raises the blood pressure, and increases the risks of coronary heart disease.
Diet, obesity and physical inactivity
Diet, obesity and physical inactivity are three vital causes of cardiovascular disease. A diet with high saturated fat that can increase fat in blood. Increasing cholesterol in blood also responsible for intake rich food.
Physical inactivity that can risk for cardiovascular disease. Obesity is occurring due to excess body fat. We can reduce excess body fat by physical working.
diabetes not only causes cardiovascular disease, it also responsible for much other heart disease. Elevated level of sugar in blood, which can increase the risk of cardiovascular disease. When body cannot produce sufficient amount of insulin or body can not using insulin, this cause increasing glucose level in blood. Heart attack, atherosclerosis, and stroke are occurring due to increasing level of glucose in blood.
High cholesterol and high blood pressure
High cholesterol is one of the major causes of cardiovascular disease. Liver can consume cholesterol from certain types of food. Cholesterol is naturally produced by the liver for body function. When excess cholesterol is in the body it collects in the arteries leading to plaque buildup which narrows the arteries. High blood pressure (hypertension) is when the force of blood flowing through the blood vessels is so high that it creates pressure against these walls causing strain. High blood pressure can lead to heart attack or stroke if left untreated.