Kidney stone pain relief could be possible by using prescribed medicine, surgery and home treatment. The pain from the kidney stone may often be sharp, sudden, and unbearable. For few people the pain likes excruciating as giving birth. For other people the pain is like terrible but is more tolerable. If you think that you have kidney stone then you have to go to doctor for confirm about kidney stone. Doctor will ensure your disease and prescribe some medicine for kidney stone pain relief.
How to kidney stone pain relief?
Kidney stone pain can be excruciating and also extremely tough to deal with. In this article we will give you some information and technique how to kidney stone pain relief. Normally the kidney stone is referred to as ureterolithiasis are masses of the mineral build up that are usually formed from the bodily waste chemical that is stored into kidney. After the kidney stone formation, they lead to varying degree of kidney pain, which depend on the shape and the size of the kidney stone. For these reason we have to learn some technique for kidney stone pain relief. Some medical treatment, antibiotic drug and by avoiding some diet, it is possible to kidney stone pain relief.
Some natural remedies for kidney stone pain relief
- Try to get fourteen glasses of water per day; as a result kidney stone will pass. If they have passed, then keep drinking plenty of water every day that help you to prevent further kidney stone formation.
- Add some citric acid to your water and squeeze few juice from lemon or you can add lemon slice. This citric acid will help you to break down the component of stone and also acting as kidney stone pain relief.
- You can apply warm compresses to the pain area. The heat will help you for kidney stone pain relief.
- You can find a comfortable position to rest that will help you for kidney stone pain relief.
- You can drink dandelion root tea. This herbal tea will help you to cleanse the kidney and also acting as kidney stone pain relief.
- You can take marshmallow root that will help you to reduce the inflammation on digestive tract. The Kidney stone may irritate and also inflame the ureter as they pass into the bladder. This herb will help you for kidney stone pain relief.
Some home treatment for kidney stone pain relief
- Taking a nice and warm bath and relax the muscle that surrounds your kidney.
- You can directly applying a warm compress or bag on the area of pain. It will rapidly help you for kidney stone pain relief.
- You can perform some exercise and walking for kidney stone pain relief.
- You can take some citrus juice that will help you for breakdown of kidney stone.
Some medical treatment for kidney stone pain relief
If you feel severe pain in lower back, then you have to admit into hospital for the treatment of kidney pain. Some medical treatment for the kidney stone pain relief including:
NSAIDs mean non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. This drug is so effective in reducing moderate or mild kidney stone pain. Naproxen or Ibuprofen is common NSAIDs that are always available over the counter. You have to visit your doctor before taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. You can combine NSAID with the acetaminophen, such as Tylenol for kidney stone pain relief.
Consider seeking a pain medication for the kidney stone pain relief. Higher dose of ibuprofen are normally prescribe for the kidney stone pain relief. You can also prescribe the opioid analgesics such as Vicodin, Tylenol with codeine, Percocet or darvon. The treatment and the medication are depending upon the severity of the pain. That drug is so helpful for kidney stone pain relief.
Hospital pain relief
In hospital some inject able pain relief drug are use for the kidney stone pain relief. These medication like Toradol, morphine and Dilaudid are very much helpful for kidney stone pain relief.
Consult a doctor to confirm you’ve got a calculus which it’s of a size which will possible depart this world its own (usually but 6mm in diameter). If it’s larger, or in a very place will cause excretory organ injury, your doctor might opt to intervene and take away it. Do not try and diagnose yourself. You may cause yourself hurt.
Natural kidney stone pain relief
The kidneys enable the piddle that builds up to empty down into the bladder through the epithelial duct tube. Because the bladder is crammed the piddle empties down the duct and is expelled from the body.
The drawback that some folks develop happens once chemicals within the piddle crystallize and begin the formation method that eventually becomes a continual problem for them.When shaped these stones square measure terribly little however will still grow to a size that becomes a drag.
Causes for kidney stones
Kidney stone is one of the general problems in human. It usually consists of a compound called calcium oxalate. As a result dissolve minerals are accumulate inner line of kidney. After continues deposition of this material it can grow up and have a structure like golf ball size.
The size of kidney stone may be small and it can pass unnoticed out of the urinary tract. After exiting kidney stone, it may cause extreme pain. Kidney stone usually remain in the body and it may cause many disorder. It may lead severe pain and ureter blockage that obstructs the path urine uses to leave the body.
What causes for kidney stone?
The causes for kidney stone are described below:
Lack of water is one of the major causes of kidney stone. Person who intake water less than eight to ten glass per day, kidney stone are commonly seen those people. When a person does not intake sufficient amount of water, as a result uric acid cannot be dilute. As a result PH level on the kidney become drops and become more acidic. The elevated level of acidic condition on kidney is one of the major causes for formation of kidney stone.
Medical conditions such as Crohn’s disease, urinary tract infections, renal tubular acidosis, hyperparathyroidism, medullary sponge kidney, and Dent’s disease have been known to lead to kidney stones. It also has been suggested that water fluoridation – the addition of fluoride to drinking water – is responsible for some cases of kidney stones.
General causes for kidney stone
Some general causes that responsible for kidney stone are discussed below:
When the normal balance of water, salt, mineral and more other substance are change and it cases for kidney stone. The types of kidney stone depend upon range of balance change. When the calcium level into urine become change is causes kidney stone.
- When a person does not intake sufficient amount of water, as a result salt, mineral and other substance in urine become change. As a result kidney stone become form. This is one of the most common causes of kidney stone.
- Medical condition is another cause for kidney stone. Some medical condition that can change normal balance of substance in urine. Example such as gout and inflammatory bowel disease are major cause for kidney stone.
- More commonly it is inheritable disease. Kidney stones can run in families, as stones often occur in family members over several generations.
- In rare cases, a person forms kidney stones because the parathyroid glands produce too much of a hormone, which leads to higher calcium levels and possibly calcium kidney stones.
Major causes for kidney stone
Major causes for kidney stone are discussed below:
When the elevated level of calcium, oxalate and phosphorous are formation in urine, as a result kidney stone may be formed. People who are susceptible, believe that certain food are responsible for kidney stone, but scientists do not believe that eating any specific food causes stones to form in people who are not susceptible. One of major cause for kidney stone is people who do not intake enough fluid.
- Hypercalciuria conditions that run from families, due to this reason calcium level become high in urine. It is one of the major causes for kidney stone.
- Family history of kidney stone is another major cause for kidney stone.
- Cystic kidney diseases are other causes for kidney stone.
- renal tubular acidosis, a disease that occurs when the kidneys fail to excrete acids into the urine, which causes a person’s blood to remain too acidic
- cystinuria, a condition in which urine contains high levels of the amino acid cystine
- hyperoxaluria, a condition in which urine contains unusually large amounts of oxalate
- hyperuricosuria, a disorder of uric acid metabolism
- gout, a disorder that causes painful swelling of the joints
- blockage of the urinary tract
- chronic inflammation of the bowel
- a history of gastrointestinal (GI) tract surgery
What are the symptoms of a kidney stone
If kidney stone is form in the urinary tract, they start to grow with time and they move and change their location within the kidney. Few of kidney stone may be washed out from kidney and it fall into the urinary tract. Symptoms are start to visible when it blocks the outflow of urine.
Extreme pain is the primary symptoms of kidney stone. This pain starts suddenly when stone moves in the urinary tract. For this reason it blocks urine flow. Sometime person feel pain in the side of area of the kidney. Pain also is feeling on the lower side of abdomen.
If the stone is too large to pass easily, pain continues as the muscles in the wall of the tiny ureter try to squeeze the stone along into the bladder. One may feel the need to urinate more often or feel a burning sensation during urination. In a man, pain may move down to the tip of the penis. If the stone is close to the lower end of the ureter at the opening into the bladder, a person will frequently feel like they have not fully completed urination.
What are the major symptoms of a kidney stone?
The major symptoms of kidney pain are pass blood in the urine. Pain also feels extreme in the back or of the lower abdomen. This pain may be remaining short or long time. Other major symptoms are vomiting due to kidney stone. However, people who have small stones that pass easily through the urinary tract may not have symptoms at all.
There is no single cause for kidney stones and often, the cause is unknown. There are, however, different types of kidney stones, which can help pinpoint the origin. Calcium stones (in the form of calcium oxalate or calcium phosphate), for example, are the most common form of kidney stone. Oxalate is a naturally occurring substance in food, so anything that increases levels of this compound, can increase the risk of a kidney stone. Uric acid stones often form in people who do not consume enough fluids, eat high protein diets or have gout. Struvite stones often form as the result of a kidney infection.
What are the sign and symptoms of a kidney stone?
The symptoms of kidney stone are described below:
Kidney stone are formed into the kidney. No symptoms are visible when it stays into the kidney. And no pain is feeling when it stay into kidney. But when it travels into the body through urinary track, Sigh and symptoms are begun.
- If the stone remain small, no symptoms occur.
- Stone causes sudden pain on the back side or lower side of abdomen.
- Pain become spreads to the lower abdomen and groin.
- Vomiting and feeling sick into stomach.
- Nausea is another symptom of kidney stone.
- One of the major symptoms is passing blood into urine.
- Painful urination that are the symptoms of kidney stone.
- Pink, red or brown urination are other symptoms of kidney stone.
- Fever and chills when the infection dose occurs.
- Testicular pain occur when stone formation into kidneys.